Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Final Draft

  1. #1
    Inactive Member GrizzlyAdams's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 29th, 2001
    Posts
    204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    Why would I buy Final Draft, if the demo version allows me to do everything but save - However I can cut n past into Word.
    especially as its ?300 or so.

    And having pasted it back from word , I can re-format it.....

    am I missing something ?????

    ------------------
    Grizz:

    Why does everything hurt

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member miker's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 1999
    Posts
    2,621
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would guess that you are missing the ?300 or so.

    Why even bother with it all? Just use a correctly formatted template for Word.

    ------------------
    N305UDB

  3. #3
    Inactive Member GrizzlyAdams's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 29th, 2001
    Posts
    204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    doh

    ------------------
    Grizz:

    Why does everything hurt

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Curtin-Parloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2000
    Posts
    376
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    http://web.ukonline.co.uk/ianto/index.htm

    scriptmaker software

    well I like it, anyway

    paul

    ------------------
    BAD EYE - It's finally here! www.curtin-parloe.co.uk/badeye Curtin Parloe 2001

  5. #5
    Inactive Member the Baffler's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 1st, 2001
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've used that. It's great!

    ------------------

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •